6-8 Serving | Prep Time 20 Minutes | Enjoy
FOR THE SLAW:
- 1 savoy cabbage
- 1-2 watermelon radish
- 2 poblano chilies (or pepper of choice)
FOR THE CILANTRO-LIME VINAIGRETTE:
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice, more to taste
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- 3 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
Remove tough outer leaves of cabbage halves and core halves. Using a food processor, a mandolin or a knife, shred cabbage as finely as possible.
Peel watermelon radish and cut into matchsticks, then cut matchsticks in half. Alternatively, trim radishes and roughly chop. Stem chilies and deseed them, then chop in pieces smaller than a dime. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together. Set aside.
In small bowl, whisk together all ingredients except oil. Let cilantro steep in mixture for a few minutes, then whisk in the oil in a steady stream to emulsify.
Taste and add more lime juice, salt or pepper if needed. Pour over slaw and blend well. Serve.