Serving size: 4
* 1 1/4 lb baby turnips, halved lengthwise
* 1 1/4 lb radishes in mixed varieties, halved lengthwise
* 2 tbsp olive oil
* 4 tbsp butter, at room temperature
* 1 1/2 tsp lemon zest (from 1 lemon)
* 1 clove garlic, grated
* 2 tbsp chopped fresh curly or flat-leaf parsley
* kosher salt
* freshly ground black pepper
* Preheat the oven to 450°. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the turnips, radishes, and oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast the vegetables, turning them halfway through cooking, until tender and browned in spots, 25 to 30 minutes.
* Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix the butter, lemon zest, and garlic; season with salt and pepper.
* When turnips are out of the over, toss them into the bowl with the butter mixture, stir gently. Add parsley and serve.