Serves 4 | Prep Time 30 mins | Cook time 60 Mins
- 1 small head of radicchio, leaves separated
- 4 ripe peaches (nectarines or apricots), sliced
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves with tender stems, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp mustard
- 2 tbsps honey
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
To make the salad dressing, in a small bowl, add olive oil, honey, and mustard. Whisk until combined.
Combine radicchio, peaches, and parsley in a large bowl. Drizzle dressing over salad. Toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
Top salad with goat cheese and toasted almonds. Serve immediately.