Cabbage and Daikon Radish Stir-fry
Servings 2 | Prep Time 5 Mins | Cooking Time 5 Mins
- ½ cabbage, about 3 cups sliced thin
- 1 daikon radish, peel
- ½ a yellow onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon oil of choice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce, or a similar sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon vinegar of choice
- ½ teaspoon red chili sauce, or chili flakes, optional
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, optional garnish
Cut the peeled Daikon Radish into thin slices. Stack up and slice into matchstick strips.
Heat the oil over medium heat in a wok or large skillet. Toss in the sliced cabbage and daikon radish sticks. Sauté for 4-6 minutes until wilted and almost turning golden.
Season with soy sauce, sesame oil, a splash of the rice wine vinegar and red chili paste (for spiciness). Taste and add more of any item to your own personal taste.
Sprinkle on sesame seeds as a garnish and bit extra crunch.