Serves 4 | prep Time 10 mins | Cook time 10 Mins
- 1 lb Lemon cucumbers, sliced
- 3 early girl tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh dill or herbs of choice, finely chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lemon (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
In a medium-sized bowl, combine the tomatoes, lemon cucumbers, onion slices, chopped herbs, lemon juice, olive oil, sea salt, and black pepper.
Toss and coat the ingredients well with the dressing.
Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes before serving. Enjoy!