- 1 ½ pounds potatoes, scrubbed
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- ¾ pound broccoli rabe (about 1 bunch)
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, pressed or minced
Preheat oven to 425 degrees with racks in the middle of the oven. Slice the potatoes into ¾-inch pieces. On a large baking sheet, toss the potatoes with 2 tablespoons olive oil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes, turning halfway.
Meanwhile, prep the broccoli rabe by slicing tough lower ends and discard those pieces. Roughly chop the remaining broccoli rabe into 2-3 inch pieces.
On a separate large baking sheet, combine the broccoli rabe with 1 tablespoon olive oil, the Parmesan, a pinch of red pepper flakes & sprinkle of salt and pepper. Use your hands to rub the ingredients into the broccoli rabe Once the potatoes have only 8 minutes baking time remaining, place the baking sheet on the upper rack in the oven. Transfer both pans to a bowl and drizzle the dressing.