Serves 4 | prep Time 15 mins | Cook time 3 hours
- 1 large kohlrabi, peeled, stems trimmed off, grated
- 1/4 head purple cabbage, shredded
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and grated
- 1/2 red onion, grated
- 4 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup golden raisins (optional)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
Combine the grated kohlrabi, shredded cabbage, grated carrots, onion, cilantro, and raisins (if using) in a large bowl.
In a smaller separate bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, cider vinegar, sugar, and salt. Pour the dressing over the slaw, and mix until fully coated.
Chill for several hours before serving and enjoy.