Serves 4 | prep Time 10 minutes | Cook time 0 Minutes
- ½ green cabbage (thinly sliced)
- ½ cup scallions (thinly sliced)
- ¼ cup fresh mint (minced)
- ¼ cup cilantro (roughly chopped)
- ¼ cup toasted slivered almonds (or roasted peanuts)
- 2 tablespoons black roasted sesame seeds
for the dressing:
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (low sodium)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon ginger root (grated)
- ½ tablespoon chili paste (optional)
Add cabbage, scallions, cilantro and mint to a large bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk together vinaigrette and drizzle over the slaw. Toss well, check for seasoning and adjust accordingly.
Sprinkle toasted almonds and sesame seeds on slaw before serving.